TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
ZYOPHAR BIOTECH Ltd.
Address : No. 12 Rue Nakhil , Dakhla, Agadir 80026 - Morocco
Phone: +212 (0) 528 212 996
GSM: +212 (0) 634 659 555
Email: Commercial @email@example.com
In these Terms:
“Company” means ZYMOPHAR BIOTECH Ltd.
“Customer” means the purchaser of Goods / person, firm or company placing an order with ZYMOPHAR BIOTECH Ltd.
“Goods” means all goods / products sold and/or delivered by ZYMOPHAR BIOTECH Ltd to the Customer.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions of sale.
- All Goods sold by ZYMOPHAR BIOTECH Ltd. are sold subject to the Company’s standard terms and conditions, as detailed below, which form part of the Client’s contract with the Company. Terms and conditions on the Client’s order form or other similar document shall not be binding on the Company.
- The Company holds the right without prior notice to improve its products and will not be obliged to modify products previously delivered or being ordered.
- Where selected Goods are ordered by the Customer, while orders are being executed and where a deposit is paid, the balance of the invoice must be paid in full before delivery..
- In case ordered Goods are not available or not in stock, the Customer will receive an email suggesting either cancelling or keeping the order until it is available for shipment.
- Our rates are 20% VAT-inclusive and quoted in Dirham, the currency of The Kingdom of Morocco. The rates are subject to subsequent modification in case the VAT rate changes and apply to Customers based in Morocco only.
- These rates do not include shipment or delivery costs outside the Moroccan territory. Charges for such service are borne by the Customer.
- Our rates are VAT-exclusive in case the Customer is based outside Morocco. Customs duties or other taxes will be subject to the tax laws in effect in the country of import. Our Customers are advised to enquire about the terms of import regulations in their respective countries of import.
- Prices are determined at the time of order, prior to payment of the deposit, and are subject to change and availability of Goods without notice.
- The Goods remain the property of ZYMOPHAR Ltd until full payment is settled.
Orders will be deemed to have been placed when an email confirmation has been received from a responsible executive of the Customer.
Orders can be placed :
- Online : Customer Service
- By phone +212 (0) 528 212 996.
- Par address : Nº 12 Rue Nakhil cité Dakhla, Agadir 80026 - Maroc
- At the Company’s premises: ZYMOPHAR.BIOTECH (In case you are a resident of Agadir or nearby areas.)
Payment of orders can be made by :
- Credit cards (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard, or Mastercard)
- Cash on delivery
- Cheque payable to ZYMOPHAR BIOTECH, 12, rue Nakhil, Cité Dakhla, 80026, Agadir, Maroc.
- Bank Transfer to: Zymophar Biotech ; Account N°: 225010030502373651011048 Crédit agricole Agence TIKIOUINE
In the event of unavailability of a product after having placed an order with us, we shall notify you by mail of the date of delivery. We shall also offer :
- Either the delivery of the entire order once all the Goods are in stock and inform you of the expected delivery time. The settlement of the invoice will then be made only once the goods have been received.
- Or we shall proceed to the shipment of the Goods at hand, provided the remaining quantity is available. The Customer may wish to place a new order later for the remaining undelivered Goods.
- Goods will be delivered to the Customer’s named address indicated in the order.
- The Customer may also wish to be billed for ordered goods at an alternative address by ticking in the box provided for such purpose.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the Goods it supplies to the Customer.
- Shipping will be paid for by the Customer. If an item is damaged during shipping, the Company will not be held responsible.
- The Company is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the Customer has received the Goods. If any harm is incurred from the Goods purchased by the Customer, the seller shares no responsibility.
- Delivery is free of charge inside the Moroccan territory.
- For international deliveries, shipment charges will be borne by an agent or company named by the Customer.
The Company will not be liable for any damage or loss of Goods during shipment due to any matter or thing beyond the Company’s control, including but not limited to transport stoppages, transport breakdown, fire, flood, earthquake, acts of God, strikes and lockouts, breakdown of plant or machinery, wars, riots or civil commotion, intervention of public authority, explosion or accident, delay in transit or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance.
These Terms of Trading shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of The Kingdom of Morocco and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Moroccan courts.